Our translation agency renders services related to notarial attestation of translated documents.
Notarial attestation of a translation means certification of the translatorís signature. The Notary Public attests that a given document was translated by the translator he/she knows in person. In this case, the original document (or its certified copy) and its translation are stitched together.
The following documents are accepted for notarial attestation:
- letters of reference (from the place of work, study, etc.);
- birth, marriage, divorce certificates, etc.;
- permissions (for taking a child abroad, for adoption, etc.);
- certificates of education, diplomas, and transcripts;
- letters of attorney;
- foundation documents (charters, certificates, licenses, etc.);
- contracts and agreements;
- accounting balance sheets and reports.
Requirements for documents:
1. Only original documents or their certified copies are accepted for notarial attestation.
2. Documents must have all necessary signatures and stamps.
3. Corporative documents of foreign origin must have an apostille stamp (a special stamp which, according to the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961, is a proof of legalization of the document).
Cost and terms:
The cost of translation and notarial attestation of a one-page document is 28 euros. The period required for processing is 3-4 days. In case of a document consisting of several pages the cost of translation and notarial attestation and the period required for processing depend on the number of characters in the document. Please contact our manager for more detailed information.